- Family Law and the UCCJEA – What Happens When a Parent Takes a Child to Another State?
- How to Reduce Dependency on Computer Repair Professionals?
- Accounting and Payroll Software – Industry Jargon Defined
- Online School Degree – How to Find Accredited Online University Programs Easily
- Everything You Need to Know About Investing
Tag Archives: Model
The Teaching-Family Model changes bad behavior through straight talk and loving relationships. Findings In the late 1960′s, psychologists Elaine Phillips, Elery Phillips, Dean Fixsen, and Montrose Wolf developed an empirically tested treatment program to help troubled children and juvenile offenders … Continue reading