- Family Law and the UCCJEA – What Happens When a Parent Takes a Child to Another State?
- How to Reduce Dependency on Computer Repair Professionals?
- Accounting and Payroll Software – Industry Jargon Defined
- Online School Degree – How to Find Accredited Online University Programs Easily
- Everything You Need to Know About Investing
Tag Archives: Law and Issues
The Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) is a Uniform Act drafted in 1997, and adopted by the majority of states in the U.S., for the purpose of providing a solution to jurisdictional issues when parents and children … Continue reading